Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Red Curtain Had Been Opened!! *claps and cheers*

Ga tau knapa, gw pengen aja nih ngulas OH ekskul gw. Serius. Ga tau knp. Soalnya kayaknya mnurut gw *beuhh..* seru aja, dan I want to share my thoughts in alphabets.

Well.. 16th of August, 2006! Jreng jreng jreng jreng.. The Open House, an annual school event which is a chance for the 2nd and 3rd students of a homogenic school in South Jakarta to promote their own extracurricular (shortened as 'x-cool'), would start in couple of hours. And us, the 2nd grade member of an extracuricullar called 'SC', after all the wounds we've had, would make our best to persuade some girls to join our x-cool. Yeah, as I've thought before, first they would not make any interest of our x-cool as they thought we are studying all the time (and of course NOT!! Oh PLEASE!! WE'RE NOT THAT CRAZY and MANIAC, YOU MORON!!!). But I didn't know, and maybe would not have ever known, what happened next.

(Artinya : awas anjing galak! *ya enggak lah!!*)

We've prepared all we could do, with all wounds, fights, debates, anger, smile, hopes, and (maybe) tears. We arranged the promotion words (plus some adds.. ;p), something to show (as the x-cool name is begun with 'science', we had a small scientific-but-fun-and-applicative show *my physics teacher told that its cool name is research ;p but it wasn't as super big as a research*), and a few of our achievements trophies (which is would be too long if we mentioned all - this is what my senior said).

We were scheduled to have that promotion in the second before the whole event ended, but then it was change so that we can have the promotion the second first! Good. I hoped we still had a good audience -as it is still "hot"- and it did. WELL DONE!

But do you think it runs perfectly?

NO. A BIG NO NO.

There were one betrayal (do I have to name her in that word?) of that day.
She knew she should be there, she should help and act as the announcer. But she didn't come. No news. And the next day, she said that she were sick and her new handphone didn't have our numbers. Actually I'd given her the paper of telephone numbers list a couple days ago, again I would not have ever known where it was gone into. And I also would not have ever known whether she told us the truth or not.


Some other phenomenon is..

One. I did the presentation, together with a friend who arranged money in our extracurricular (did we say it 'treasurer'? it is so in dictionary). She is a no-expression person. And after this tiring events had finished, some friends told me that "wow. she talked very fluently" WELL DONE! YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR LOW SELF-ESTEEM ANYMORE! I'D ALREADY KNOWN AND BELIEVED YOU COULD DO IT, YOU'RE NOT THAT BAD AS YOU'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT, BUT NOBODY REALIZED ANYTHING AT THE BEGINNING, RIGHT? And my part? I think I'm quite good in it ;p But she really did a spectacular phenomenon.

Two. We had 3 show I've mentioned above, and 4 girls were held the job for it. But because the backstabber didn't come, we only had 3. One show one woman. But one of them was a very shy and nervous and small-voice people (even in front of juniors!! can you imagine??!). We provided the betrayal speaker because of it. And because of the incident I've mentioned above, one of the two other girls must help her. What happened next was SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! The helper did it all. She said that she were very nervous, I could feel her hand shaking as I held the microphone for them for their talkings. But, I didn't know and (again!!) would have ever known if it was an acting or not, in order to make her free of duty. Hope not....but... ??

After all... As it was finished... And the red curtain is closed *soo hiperbolic! no red curtain there!!* It was really finished. And we gave the decision in our juniors' hands. Will they join us in this x-cool? Hope so..

Thanks for the chance. And thanks for the good job you all had done. As the coordinator, I think it was quite good. Thanks.

(artinya : klo ga ngerti buka kamus tuh! makanya blajar.. biar negara maju ;p *apaan sih gw.. aduuhh.. sombong dahsyat yak? lg gila nih.. wakakakak..*)

No comments:

Post a Comment